Find information about quality installation materials offered.
Pella Windows and Doors Installation Sealant
Pella Window and Door Installation Sealant is a one-component, multi-purpose, fast cure polymer-modified polyurethane sealant that is environmentally friendly and adheres to all Pella window and door frames and common construction materials.
- Adheres to common building materials.
- Permanently flexible.
- Environmentally friendly.
- No solvents.
- Interior or exterior use.
- Non-shrinking for use in bedded joints.
- Fast cure at wide range of temperatures.
- Resists yellowing and is non-staining.
- Available in all Pella standard and feature colors.
- Paintable within 2 hours.
Great Stuff™ Pro Window and Door Insulting Foam Sealant
Energy Efficient. Exclusively formulated to air-seal gaps around windows and doors. Stops drafts and saves energy with a permanent, airtight and water-resistant bond to vinyl, wood and metal.
- Fast, easy and flexible.
- Low-pressure formulation cures to a flexible seal – proven not to bow window and door frames.
- Flexible seal permits expansion/contraction.
- Seal can be applied in temperatures as low as 35°F (or lower if can is warmed to 35°F).
1New construction, nonbarrier siding applications only. Pella's installation method is
specifically designed for use with Pella windows and doors only and
should not be used with non-Pella products.
2Great Stuff™ is a trademark of the Dow Chemical Company ("Dow") or an affiliated company of Dow.
Pella Windows and Doors SmartFlash Tape
Pella's exclusive SmartFlash installation tape is overlapped to create a natural drainage path when applied according to Pella's installation instructions.
- Stands up to UV exposure – resists degrading when exposed to sunlight.
- Excellent performance between -40° to 160°.
- Can be applied in temperatures as low as 0°F.
- Easily tears to length.
- Applies easily – less messy than caulk.
- Compatible with most polyurethane, silicone and other sealants.
- Available in both 3" and 6" widths.